For immediate start, we are looking for a
Senior Policy Advisor in the field of Maritime Safety, Environment and Offshore
Monitoring of and contributing to EU policy and legislative developments in the field of Maritime Safety, Environment and Offshore.
- Monitoring EU policy and defining ECSA policy priorities.
- Preparation of ECSA position papers and lobby actions.
- Coordination of the relevant technical committees and working groups.
- Interest representation and lobbying towards the EU institutions.
- Representation at EU and international fora.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in a similar position.
- In-depth understanding of the functioning of the European institutions and EU policy making.
- Academic degree for example in maritime studies, engineering, law or political science.
- Strong time-management, organizational skills and ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing in English. Being fluent in different other EU languages is an advantage.
- Be a positive person and strong communicator with the ability to translate technical and environmental issues in comprehensive language, both in writing and speaking.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic trade association.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- A competitive salary and a set of additional benefits.
- A full time position.
Interested? Please send your letter of motivation, together with a detailed CV by 15 December 2017 to the attention of Martin Dorsman, Secretary General, ECSA, by mail to: Fabienne.firstname.lastname@example.org